cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

How are they?

I have been looking at buying a pair of Galaxy Buds Plus. For those of you that already have a pair, how are they? What's your personal pros, and cons. Real peoples reviews. Thank you for your time

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: How are they?

Hey @BalticFox ,

I actually own the last version and honestly I am extremely happy with them. I honestly thought they weren't going to take care of what I need and it does. Great audio, you get different tips for your ear I prefer the smaller gel so it fits inside my ear and really blocks the outside noise! Make sure you download the Samsung wearable app, I was having issues with the headphones and the app helped a lot, this will show you battery, connection, if it needs an update and more.

Some of my co-workers upgraded from the buds to the +. They actually feel the difference and are extremely satisfied with the upgrade. 

Hopefully this was helpful. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

they're an improvement from the Galaxy Buds with their sound and bass levels, the ambiant sound was good  but wasnt loud enough for me same with bass and loudness lol. the Buds plus are my favorite i still have my silver buds that i use occasionally but the buds plus are my go to pair. The feature i anticipated is the ambiant sound, having 3 settings to hear different sound amplifications and on the third setting its like having nothing on your ear. the sound is amplified clearly, i hype them up cause they sound amazing. they have a woofer in them as well and it bumps for me.

Asteroid

I own both pairs and the bus + are definitely an improvement, latency has improved a lot, and if you go into the samsung labs section of the galaxy wear app for the buds plus there are some extra features you can turn on that are pretty cool over all 100% worth the upgrade if you have the old buds and were disappointed with certain things and definitely worth picking up if you dont already have wireless headphones. The Buds plus have better battery life, fuller sound, and much better bass. The ambient noise option also has a 4th setting in the samsung labs section that basically amplifies everything around you so you can hear around you much more clearly than with the originals. From the past month of using them I dont think I've had a single complaint, weirdly enough i feel the new ones even fit better for me personally but that could be something completely unrelated.