Original topic:

I hate these Buds

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 07:12 PM)
userMzSVleCzFQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am a Samsung girl for life but this purchase is the worst I've ever made. They irritate both my ears and fall off so easily. I spend more time removing them from my ears and picking them of the floor then I do using them to listen. Has anyone found a solution to keeping them in your ears. 

Thanks 

6 Replies
Nugget
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I found this on wiki how not sure if it will help you: If your earbuds don't seem to sit comfortably in your ears, you may simply need to insert them more carefully. Stretch your earlobe gently with one hand to open the ear canal while inserting each earbud, then release so that your ear cavity shapes itself around the earbud and forms a tight seal."
I've been considering purchasing one of the Samsung Buds but not sure which one or if any of them are for me because in the past buds of their shape would always fall out and I've lost a few already, but the Samsung ecosystem does look so enticing
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
What type of buds do you have? There's solutions, but it does differ between each of them.
Migby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My right buds out really bad buds I suspect battery dead after 1 month
0 Likes
Migby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My buds fit in ears very good they have like special plastic strip for tighten in ears
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Which Bud model?
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am sorry to hear the Buds are giving you irritation in your ears. We take these concerns seriously, so we want to make sure we have as much information as possible so our specialized team can assist further. 

If you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking onto my profile and clicking Send a Message, or using this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following information for the most expedient assistance in the private message:

Full Name:

Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):

Email Address:

Best Contact Number:

Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Model Code:

Serial/IMEI Number:

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes