cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: IconX 2018 keeps disconnecting after multiple resets

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact problem.  I just bought these a week or two ago and they just can't stay paired.  Sometimes I can be on them for almost an hour other times only 5 minutes but this issue is very frustrating especially considering earbuds half the cost don't have this challenge at all (though they also don't have the features) I love the features on these but may find myself returning them soon if I can't figure this out

@userfnC5Ac3jX8 wrote:

Same thing is happening to me.

@@
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you attempted the troubleshooting steps I posted earlier in this thread?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get you to send me your full model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user6zz4My52jB Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userh7m4T9seKn, Can you provide me your full model number and IMEI in a private message here?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to know what solution is being provided to individual users that is not being provided to all of us?? Are these defective? My left one has this same problem, like the ear sensor isnt working. I've cleaned everything and reset it all and it still doesnt fix the problem. VERY frustrating considering I currently own these extremely expensive, "top of the line" earbuds from Samsung, along with their newest expensive s9+. Please contact me as well and offer me the same solution as you are with these other users. Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userT0i6Hke6ai what troubleshooting steps have you tried as we don't want you to have to repeat?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cleaned the buds well using alcohol for the contacts. I also tried resetting them along with all of the apps settings and then turning them back on. This was after a fresh full charge. I tried all of the steps on the troubleshooting page. I cleaned the little screen as well, after noticing that the same bud with the disconnection problem has lower volume as well. 

None of these steps fixed the problem. However the disconnect issue seems to have become less frequent. What is more bothersome now is that the same bud has such lower volume. I reset all the bluetooth settings on my phone to no avail. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. I get a whooshing sound and it disconnects. I have to press play again over and over. Im not sure how these are supposed to be used for excersising. Any sudden movements will often cause them to disconnect. Please help, it's really annoying.