cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: IconX 2018 low volume in one ear.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

but how do you fix it when this isnt the problem. my left ear volume is noticably different than my right ear. even when moving the left earbud to my right ear. the mesh is not the issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good For you man 

I live in the Philippines and I have the same problem and I am an active person and the mesh fell off there were no replacements found in the box and Samsung PH won't even replace it since apperantly "I" voided the Warranty....

Now I have to endure using One Earbud which is Horrible for the price I paid........

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just took the rubber outing off, then the black disc (really small so do not lose it) and the white backing off also, cleaned them both a little, returned them to the same position......PROBLEM SOLVED.....Volume levels back to normal right away......👍

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your post.  My right ear bud hasn't worked for the last 6 months and mine didn't come with a cleaning brush or replacement mesh.  I ended up using a very sharp fine tip knife and lifted up the mesh and completely removed it.  I think there must have been glue that got into the mesh and blocked out most of the sound.  After removing the mesh and re-inserting the tips and wings, I now have loud volume again.  Though I will need to clean frequently so that dust and ear wax don't go all the way into the ear bud now that the mesh won't screen and prevent build up. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What do we do when we run out of replacements.

@knightrider wrote:
Hey anyone having this issue? I'll be using my earbuds for about 20 minutes in the gym and then all of a sudden the left ear drops volume at 75%. its HORRIBLE! I called support several times and even their troubleshooting hasn't fixed it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I FINALLY FOUND THE SOLUTION !!!!

Step 1 : Buy those : https://www.complyfoam.com/products/tg-truegrip/

Step 2 : Wait until you have them

Step 3 : Remove existing ear-tip, black mesh and white mesh.

Step 4 : Put the new one.

Those new Headphone tips have a mesh inside that protect the headphone so no crud falls into the hole. I also got 6 tips in the package.

I finally have full sound both ears.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I buy this buds around 2 months ago . I have the same problem. 

Now second time  Samsung try fix but problem come back

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you cleaning the earbuds? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111294/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem with the 2018 version a simple fix for me it came with a pac of small round screen inserts I changed it and now it back to normal or u can just clean it with a toothbrush gently because its 2 parts and u don't want them to separate. Just take off the rubber tip and the little speaker screen u see is what i need to clean or replace the screen. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have the same problem with my pair of IconX 2018..

Low muffled sound in the left earbud.

I didn't get any tools for cleaning included in my box.

What do I do?