cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: IconX 2018 low volume in one ear.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look up vidoes on youtube. Basically the filter is clogged with wax and you have to wash it. The solution works.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIwKPsi3QiC wrote:

Look up vidoes on youtube. Basically the filter is clogged with wax and you have to wash it. The solution works.

did you check the balance setting in the ear pods

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I clean mine daily and it just started this. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I"m sorry to hear that. There are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. Let us know if they help. 

• First, make sure your wireless network is working properly.
  • Ensure that the earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the maximum Bluetooth range (16 feet). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
  • The earbuds may experience drops in volume or noise depending on the connected phone's volume. To avoid this, appropriately adjust the connected phone's sound.
  • Adjust the volume on the connected phone when you cannot hear sounds on the earbuds at full volume during a call.
  • Adjust the volume or move to another area if there is an echo during a call.
  • Verify that the earbuds are charged. If the battery is low, insert the earbuds in the corresponding slot of the charging case to charge them.
  • Lastly, if the earbuds are dirty with dust, earwax, or anything else, clean the earbuds for a clearer sound.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried all of those steps. My left ear bud is still at least 50 percent quieter than the right.  Is Samsung working on this problem? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user4vSqtnmEuH; Have you tried equalizing the volume as well? To access a step by step guide just click on the word Link. Let us know if this is helpful. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stop the pointless "troubleshooting". This is my 4th pair exchanged through Amazon and they still do it after a week. This is clearly a software issue. Acknowledge the mistake and fix the software or replace the hardware for free with the bug fixed. I love the fit and size of these earbuds, but I'm pretty much done with them because I can't even use them unless I'm in a silent room

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Well said. I couldn’t agree with you more. It is a shame because they fit well.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agree! Samsung, stop the bullsh1t and fix this dammn earbuds software or I will stop purchasing your brand!! I'm serious!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

dude... have you even read this thread? It's clearly not a software issue. It's very much a hardware issue. just friggin poke a tiny hole in the white film and make sure the mesh is clean. I  used a tiny bit of super glue to make sure the black mesh is secured back to it and all is good... just read before you say something dumb like that...

ps. i was just as p1ssed and said something similar earlier in the thread (way earlier)... but that was before we figured out the fix... cleaning kit or not... all you need is a needle