Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: IconX 2018 low volume in one ear.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3dsPt6AwXT Can you provide me your model number of the IconX in a private message, to further assist you.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am also facing the same issue and i have replaced the earbuds once. The cleaning kit that was supposed to be inside the packing was not present for mine.

Mine was bought in Singapore. Is it possible for me to get the cleaning kit from a local servcing centre in Singapore?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This is so unfair. There is clearly a problem since so many people have the same issue. Whether it is the glue that liquifies due to the heat int the auditory meatus or an electrical issue or battery makes no difference to the consumer. Samsung needs to acknowledge and fix the problem. You can’t expect the consumer to have to take continual action to temporarily fix it. Please take care of this issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to your bluetooth advance settings and enable "Media Volume Sync".

You should be fine.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a problem of low sound
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usery4qrHbn3up which earbud has low volume?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THANKS!!! I JUST TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED!!! I NEVER EVEN TOOK EVEYTHING OUT OF THE BOX TO DISCOVER THE TOOLS!!! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this problem on both earpieces. After some minutes of usage (30-40) have poor quality of sound and low level volume. When I put it back to charge station and fully charge, earpods again works well for 30-40 minutes... 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usertSTcyS6Lxd Have you used the cleaning kit on the ear buds?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Use brain. Volume decrease every 40 minutes. In europe, we havent this cleaning included...