JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Iconx 2018 Mesh Kit

(Topic created: 03-07-2019 01:59 PM)
MHC451
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am in need of a cleaning kit and replacement mesh for a set of 2018 Iconx earbuds (SM-R140).  Can I get a part number to order please?

Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

SamsungUS no longer has the mesh kits available directly from Samsung, you are welcome to seek 3rd party retailers or other online options.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

33 Replies
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

SamsungUS no longer has the mesh kits available directly from Samsung, you are welcome to seek 3rd party retailers or other online options.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

dlgraham
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also am in need of a new cleaning kit for my 2018 IconX earbuds. This product slowly becomes useless without one. I'm not sure what Samsung was planning on when you either lose the kit or run out of replacement meshes. 

0 Likes
MHC451
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

They ended up sending me one after a week or two.  You may need to start your own thread though, I don't know if commenting on mine will get you any visibility.  Good luck.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@dlgraham Thank you so much for reaching out to us for assistance with your IconX earbuds.

Can you send me a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Are you currently experiencing audio issues with the device?
Full model code and serial number? 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:

KaramMarticho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Adam,

I used up my last mesh last month and now I'm in need of replacement. I can't currently use my left earbud due to this problem. I'll have all the details sent out to you through a private message and I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with getting a mesh replacement kit. 

Please advise & thank you,

Karam.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

@KaramMarticho, Can you send me a private message with the below information?

You can send the below information to me directly at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Full model code and serial number? 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

J

0 Likes
MHC451
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung Zell:

I am MHC451, and I was the original poster back in March.  You are responding to someone that commented on my original thread, but I received my mesh kit back in April (thanks).  I don't know as the second poster will respond.

0 Likes
usersNswjAIOsh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

i also need a kit to and i've sent my information to you.

0 Likes