cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Iconx 2018 mesh kit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in need of a cleaning kit and replacement mesh for a set of 2018 Iconx earbuds (SM-R140). 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Iconx 2018 mesh kit

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out.  I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm going to tag a mod they should be able to help with that @SamsungRei 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for tagging us @GaryB82. We have requested him to reach out to us. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Greeting Samsungzell

Can you advise where I can get iconx 2018 mesh kit?

mesh has been blocked by ear wax (nasty) that sound is blocked.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungZell, I am also experiencing this issue and require a new mesh, but just cannot find where to get it.

Can you please help me?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out.  I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungZell, I am also experiencing this issue and require a new mesh, but just cannot find where to get it.

Can you please help me?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It appears that my Iconx buds did not come with the mesh kit either. Is this still something that can be addressed?