cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Iconx while bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I transferred music to my Iconx through the PC App. Have 128 songs on there. However, because it is paired with my Galaxy watch, it never plays them. Am I missing something. How do I keep the bluetooth paired to my watch, but also listen to the music stored on the IconX?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Iconx while bluetooth

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Figured it out.....

Go to Bluetooth settings -> BT Headset -> click on IconX Gear Icon -> Scroll down "user for" and change "media audio" to off. When I hit the touchpad on the IconX, it starts playing the IconX local storage files.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To further explain, when I tap the touchpad, it tries to play the music on the watch (which I don't have any there except Over the Horizon). I don't want it to play the music on the watch. I want it to play the music I put on the IconX

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried to reset your settings and then pair the bluetooth devices back up? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not really. This is literally "out-of-the-box" stuff. I just got them today.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Figured it out.....

Go to Bluetooth settings -> BT Headset -> click on IconX Gear Icon -> Scroll down "user for" and change "media audio" to off. When I hit the touchpad on the IconX, it starts playing the IconX local storage files.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how how about loss of connectivity when trying to listen to music from the watch? I was at the gym today with my Galaxy watch 46 mm and brand new iconx 2018 earbuds. I'd say I had music coming through 50% of the time with the other 50% static or completely cutting out. I'm wondering if it is to watch or the earbuds Bluetooth that isn't working? Bluetooth seems to work fine with the earbuds when linked to my note 9

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Cleaner89 Have you tried restarting both your watch and earbuds and repairing?