Original topic:

Independent transparency on galaxy bud pro

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userSSIccEQv3c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think it is garbage :wastebasket: that the new update for my galaxy buds pro takes away the independent ambient sound option when all other companies still have it including the beats studio pro which I have and air pod pro and all other brands this substantially reduces my rating of these otherwise great headphones 
2 Replies
userfOBvM1mxuU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I could not agree with this more! I came here to write a similar complaint. I used the feature on a nearly daily basis and I am very sad that it is gone with no very good reason from my perspective. Please give us back the ability to have ambient sound with a single, independent earbud.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how important this feature is. Have you tried enabling it under "Accessibility" "enable noise control with one earbud" & "customize ambient sound" to allow single bud ambient use?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes