Original topic:

Is it normal for Galaxy Buds2 to start having interference issues?

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 09:52 AM)
JEXTER25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've been having my Galaxy Buds2 since the middle of June and they have been comfortable to wear and have had a good experience in general, except when all of a sudden, they start cutting off audio and lagging behind. For example, you hear a normal audio, then it cuts off a fraction of a second, comes back as compressed audio, cuts off again, and repeats until I try to fix it temporarily by disconnecting and reconnecting the buds on my phone or by putting them in the case, closing and reopening the case.
I'm not sure if it's interference or if it's a defect, so other experiences or tips are appreciated.

4 Replies
GoldenElbow
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
That has happened with multiple galaxy buds2 I've owned. It could be interference though because it usually happens when I am working and passing a certain spot
0 Likes
JEXTER25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah, while definitely less often than in crowded spots, it still gets interfered with at my own home. Note that I don't live in a busy area. But I do have some smart devices, like smart bulbs and speakers. So that might cause it as well.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, We understand how frustrating it can be to have interference when listening to your Buds2. What device are you connected to when this occurs? Have you tested the Buds connected to any other devices?

Try resetting the Buds to see if this corrects the audio. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/

tom2055
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Maybe try resetting them? Also if, you arnt using it try turning of "auto switch" in the buds settings. Try that before reseting them
0 Likes