cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Latest update broke my Buds

Hi. I'd like to submit some feedback regarding the latest Galaxy Buds update. After I updated my Buds, they pretty much broke. None of the features that were supposed to be added with the update were available, the touchpad on the buds stopped working, changing any settings didn't change literally anything and the worst part is they constantly pause music because they think I take them out of my ear, but that's not the case. I tried resetting them through the app, it didn't help. I know at least 3 other people who have the same issue. Please fix it ASAP.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Latest update broke my Buds

I have the same problem after update.  Touchpad problems and pausing when I move my head . Left touchpad doesn't work at all . Need a bug fix quick !! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue. Just commenting until they look into it some more and get a fix out ASAP. I also can't control the ambient noise and keeps telling me to put in both buds. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Yeah after my last update or your buds have been inconsistent also It will pair to my phone once I have a phone call it will drop the connection on the bluto in this picked up by the regular phone call

Highlighted
Constellation

After update the volume on the right ear is lower than the left ear. I remember it was the same when i first got my buds but i don't remember how i fixed it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issues. Very disappointed with Samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes I Have the same problem I updated my earbuds and the new features that are supposed to come with the update are not there and about 5 min after I updated them the right earbud got super quiet compared to the left and I have tried almost everything I have reset the earbuds, pair to different device, charge them, restart my galaxy note 10, unpair from phone, cleaned them, and more and still the same please help

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here.  Left one was not connecting, charging or even working at all.  Please fix this...I  can't even do an update because only one bud will connect.  Not good!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

The latest update is a huge disapointment bigtime. Also the battery indicator of each of the buds is gone. It only shows the battery of the lowest bud instead of showing individual levels. 

PLEASE FIX IT

buds 1.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same thing here, have the original buds and after the latest update I keep having connection issues and the ambient sound no longer works. The buds do not recognize when I put both of them in my ears (you can see this on the wearables app). Tried resetting and repairing but nothing seems to help.