cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left Bud Quieter

Today I tried to use my Galaxy Buds+ and the left one barely makes any sound, they were fully charge and last night they were complete fine. I tried to reset them but that didn't work. I checked if the audio was balanced and that isn't the issue either. And I used other Bluetooth headphones and they sounded perfect. Can someone help me? They are practically new I bought them on May at Walmart Online. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left Bud Quieter

If the left earbud already wasn't as loud as the right, then I would contact Walmart and see if you can replace them. If it happened recently, a speaker can get blown out if really loud music is playing through it for a period of time.
Highlighted
Supernova

@NelOmar 

Hope you are doing well, my friend!

Sorry to hear about this issue with volume.

You can try a couple of things here to assist:

--

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Astronaut

try resetting the buds. or going into your phone equalizer and setting the tones just for you
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for sharing @IronMaiden!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.