cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Left Bud sound loss

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really need help here, i am now on my 4th pair of Galaxy buds, I bought these in January 2020 from PC World Car Phone Warehouse, this was after my old ones ran out of warranty and had also stopped working, after a few weeks i had to get them replaced as i lost sound from left bud, they were replaced and all had been fine, however, last week, the sound went whisper quiet on the left ear bud again, i have done full reset, repaired on Bluetooth, tries every Youtube video going and still nothing, they have been checked for build up on the bud mesh using zoom on camera and all spotless, but no sound, obviously duing the lockdown my options are hugely restricted, please help.......

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Bud sound loss

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbkM8GQJoSb For support in the UK, you can use the following links:

UK Community

UK Help and Contact

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring. It sounds like a hardware issue.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They will send you an exchanged new pair once this whole process is completed, as long as the device is still in warranty and has no physical/liquid damage. Everything will be explained in the phone call once you call the call center.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the UK.....

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can still contact that number to help with your issue 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just tried that number and my phone said no.ber not recognized, do I need international dialing codes from UK?

@Xavier_A wrote:

You can still contact that number to help with your issue 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbkM8GQJoSb For support in the UK, you can use the following links:

UK Community

UK Help and Contact

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would look into shipping them out for sure! Good luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, i had the exact same issue. My right bud was almost completely silent even with max volume. I tried cleaning them bud that didnt help me

WHAT WORKED

I left them out of the case to completely drain them of their battery life. When i recharged the buds in the case, they worked perfectly. Completely fixed.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would have been good to have time to try that, after speaking via online chat yesterday, Samsung are collecting my buds today to try and either replace or repair, thanks for all the support and suggestions people, very much appreciated.