cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left Buds+ Stopped Working.... 1 month old

I just got these Buds+ last month as an early birthday present (beginning of October). I tried using them at the gym and my left one disconnected randomly. I wiped the sweat off of it and tried to get it to reconnect in the case but nothing. It won't show, it acts like there's no battery or it's disconnected or something. I've tried resetting them, leaving it, trying to clean it more and nothing. Are others having this problem? Do I need to activate the warranty? And if so, how do I do that?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Left Buds+ Stopped Working.... 1 month old

I'm having the same trouble, me and my girl, in this case is the right one
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Buds+ Stopped Working.... 1 month old

Hello!

After performing a reset to no avail, I would recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar