Original topic:

Left Earbud Battery Drains

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 11:24 PM)
userLIfy2ClbIQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Galaxy Buds+ started having an issue recently where the left earbud wouldn't connect with the right. It turned out that the left earbud wasn't charged when this happened even though both earbuds were inside the charging case. Today I saw that my case battery was at 1%, left earbud at 46% and right earbud at 100%. I believe this is an issue where the left earbud is constantly draining battery even when it is inside the closed case. Another thing to note is that after the left earbud loses all charge it is a huge pain to get it charging and synced up with the right earbud again.

3 Replies
RAF876
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My buds were doing the same... I turned off my Bluetooth off from my phone to test it but couldn't really find it a reason it drains.
0 Likes
Alfa_Addict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Was this issue resolved? Make sure the contacts on the buds and in the case are clean. And be sure they are seated correctly when you go to charge. It's a little early for them to start having battery issues. So my guess is it's the contacts.
0 Likes
ZombieNinjaGrrl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same exact issue.  I'll clean the contacts and see if that fixes it, but I wanted to chime in because I'm hoping for an answer if that doesn't work.

0 Likes