JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-13-2020 01:51 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
Samsung_mw8uZ0m
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sane thing happen to me

0 Likes
userOPbPVCMXLU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So my left earbud's volume is randomly lower than the right earbud... anyway to fix this?

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried cleaning the earbuds? Can you reset the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userxSrfzLYkWN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just had the same problem and I realized it was due to wax built up in the mesh speaker. I used the little alcohol wipes to throughly clean it and now the volume is back to normal.

0 Likes
userSicah4axXx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

The volume started to dip in my right bud and now I've got no sound at all coming through there but the app says the battery is at 100% and the touch button still works.

Any idea how to fix this because I absolutely love my Galaxy buds.

David

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you reset the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SapperBill
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine did the same thing I'm pretty sure it's the new update. Its irritating me bad.

0 Likes
Cxlorful
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried troubleshooting methods for this issue but none seems to work. My left Galaxy bud is much quieter than the right. If anyone has a solution please let me know.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there! Just to confirm with you, have you completed all of the steps included in this link? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/ Will you please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and the firmware version of the earbuds? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
Phantom
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried taking the tip off and cleaning the metal ring? There may be wax stuck inside.

0 Likes