cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Left Galaxy Bud not connecting

Ever since the update my left Galaxy bud won't connect. I have cleaned the case, made sure the metal pins connected to the small metal circles on the buds. I force stopped the wearable app and cleared cache, I have unpaired and paired the buds again. I have tried to restart them but i am unable to press on it. The words "reset earbuds" are dark meaning I can't choose it at all.  I got the earbuds off of Amazon about a year ago. Idk what to do. Please help. 
3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Left Galaxy Bud not connecting

Contact Samsung for a replacement. Make sure your earbuds are charged and flip open case and leave earbuds in case while doing firmware update.
Constellation

I am having the same exact issue! I also an not figure out where to go to request service. It seems you can service anything but ear buds from this website.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to look into your service options. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.