cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userP1t9QnMpE7
Asteroid

Left Galaxy Ear bud does not work!

Had my ear buds since August, for some reason the left one will not work at all.  I've tried troubleshooting and a few other things.  Nothing really seems to be working.  Pretty bummed that  it's only been a short amount of time and something has already gone wrong.  Need a resolution or another alternative.  

8 REPLIES 8
userNQIicKEaJa
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Ear bud does not work!

My left one is barely working. Like its quieter than the other and I cant figure it out either its driving me crazy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userP1t9QnMpE7
Asteroid

Unfortunately it did not work the left bud is still not working 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

userP1t9QnMpE7
Asteroid

there is no reset button when i got to the about earbuds 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send a private message with the model code, serial number and proof of purchase so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Ahodge417
Asteroid

Same issue here, but with the right bud

userP1t9QnMpE7
Asteroid

Thanks for the heads up. I own quite a few samsung products and generally had a good experience with each

Unfortunately I haven't had the same experience with the Ear Buds 

I appreciate the help