Original topic:

Left Samsung earbud won't connect

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 4:29 PM)
userpSPtWHchty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Left earbud will not connect. On wearable app it has an exclamation point and the red charge light stays lit inside case when earbud is in it. I've tried restoring phone. Can't reset earbuds because the left side isn't connected to do so. I've tried unpaired them and restarting phone. I've tried unpaired and Uninstalling wearable app and reinstalling it and connecting the buds. Nothing has worked and they are only a few days new.
0 Likes
6 Replies
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
leave it charge for a whole day with the case closed
0 Likes
userpSPtWHchty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did try it and it didn't work. I left it at home charging to see if 48 hours will do the trick. I'll check in on it tonight.
0 Likes
userpSPtWHchty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Left it on the charger with case closed for 48 hours or close to it and still no luck.
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
find another case and tested with that. maybe the case is defective
0 Likes
userQMOy5mOEX3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having the same issue. Left earbud won't connect. It's frustrating.
0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. Have you been able to try and connect your device after forgetting them from the Wearables app and Bluetooth? I would recommend trying these steps for your symptom.

Go to the Bluetooth menu and forget the device

Next, open the Wearables app and unpair the buds from the app

Once unpaired, uninstall and reinstall the Wearables app

Then reconnect the device to the phone like it was connecting for the first time

f after performing this and your symptoms still persist, I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you, could you please send me a private message with your model code and serial number to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes