cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left ear bud not charging or connecting!

My left galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge or pair.. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside, but it does not charge. Not sure if the charging ports on the buds/case have stopped working?. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the right bud’s stats and battery life while the left shows that it’s disconnected/ not charged and a little red ! that you can't click on . I've reset the ear buds I've deleted the device from the wearables app . I even attempted to update it; however you can't if both buds aren't paired. Someone please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left ear bud not charging or connecting!

try to clean the gold rings of the earbud
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left ear bud not charging or connecting!

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand wanting to make use of both Galaxy buds at the same time. With only one earbud connecting, it is recommended to have them evaluated by a certified technician. I would be happy to create a service ticket for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device in a private message along with the following information? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Copy of the receipt: (This will need to show the place of purchase, date of purchase, detailed description of items purchased, total cost including taxes and any discounts, method of payment.)