JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 04-05-2020 09:49 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
userWfatk9gS8r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here I have tried everything it just wont charge 

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
userqpQG7f49VE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

left earbud not charging

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried resetting your buds through the Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
userzOojohiffb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got the free buds with the s20 Ultra but the left bud has never charged, it connects and works but will not charge. It is down to under 50% so I am going to stop using them . This makes me angry because they are brand new there is no sign of damage and I have been using the correct charger that came with it. What do I do?

Samsung_eQUdSEU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got mine with

0 Likes
TonyVII
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

Contact Samsung support, you could also try cleaning them

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried resetting the buds to see if the buds still won't charge?

0 Likes
AtibaW
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

hi userzOojohiffb

Im sorry that your having these issues witha unit that you recirved out the box as long as there is no damage to the unit at all I suggest getting an in warrenty repair on the device or exchange.

* before doing so of couse make sure your phone is running the current update, also that contact points on both the Buds themseleves and the charging case are untampered with.

Hope this information was useful.

0 Likes