cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left ear bud stopped working

My left galaxy bud has randomly stopped working. I've reset them multiple times, checked the charging case to make sure there's no interference of contact points. 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Left ear bud stopped working

Try discounnecting earbuds from app. Then completely disconnect them from your phone within the Bluetooth settings. Uninstall the wearable app. Restart your device. Reinstall the wearable app. Update if needed. Then connect your Galaxy Buds to the wearable app. Not within the Bluetooth settings. The app will automatically do it for you. Hope this helps! If not I recommend contacting Samsung support for a replacement.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left ear bud stopped working

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.