cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left ear bud wont connect

So I have had this problem in the last with my last set of galaxy buds and i just returned them and got another pair but this is the second time so my left ear bud alone was getting low on battery so i place it in it's case and it starts charging and it charges up to 25% (when i put it in the case it was only on 20%) and as soon as i plug the charger cable in it disconnects and i haven't been able to get it to connect again.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left ear bud wont connect

Have you tried resetting your Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes i have, but for more context the left ear bud is completely unresponsive and i left it in the charger case when it disconnected the case said that it was still charging for about an hour

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version for your Galaxy buds in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.