cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Left earbud stopped working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my buds+ for about two months, suddenly the TouchPad on my left bud stopped responding but the audio continued without any problem at all. Three days later the whole bud stopped working, and whenever I open the case the right connects but the left appears as "not connected". Has anyone had this issue? If so, how did you make it work again?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud stopped working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand wanting both buds to connect so you can make use of them at the same time. Are you able to reset the buds through the Wearables app by selecting about buds and tapping on reset buds?

Have you tried to unpair the device from the phone and forget them in the Bluetooth menu, then trying to reconnect them to your phone?

If you are unable to get them to connect by reset or unpairing I would recommend getting your device int the hands of a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to set this up for you, could you please provide me with the following information to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Model number:
Serial number:
Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand wanting both buds to connect so you can make use of them at the same time. Are you able to reset the buds through the Wearables app by selecting about buds and tapping on reset buds?

Have you tried to unpair the device from the phone and forget them in the Bluetooth menu, then trying to reconnect them to your phone?

If you are unable to get them to connect by reset or unpairing I would recommend getting your device int the hands of a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to set this up for you, could you please provide me with the following information to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Model number:
Serial number:
Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The exact same thing happened to my buds+ but on the left side

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here the left side not connecting
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

If the troubleshooting was performed to no avail, feel free to send me the requested information in my previous post to this private message link (https://bit.ly/2SUXRar) and I will be happy to look into service options for you to get your device evaluated by a technician. 

Thank you.