JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 12-06-2019 09:30 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userSOyZPRBR2n
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I having the same problem, my left earbud will not charge. Right earbud is 100% charged and I cannot reset them due to the fact that the left one won't connect. They are less than a month old

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userSOyZPRBR2n Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • serial number
0 Likes
useraUpsODo86O
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Even on my galaxy buds , the left on is not charging. Please help me. It's only a few months old.

0 Likes
user0NhHmWGE1t
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left Galaxy ear bud is not charging as well. This has been going on for days now. It is not connecting to my phone and it's always showing as charging in the case (red light). 

0 Likes
userg7rSW2EzJc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. Left bud not charging. Right bud at 100%. Can't reset buds to factory as Galaxy Wear app requires both buds to connect which can't happen as the left one is dead.

Please help

Cheers

Mike

@SamsungRei wrote:

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userUtGvysmPws
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same thing just happened to mine. Is their an official solution. This is a bad timing to be missing sound. 

0 Likes
usersSx3wgKLHT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ever since I've gotten my galaxy earbuds, my left side has been charging on and off and now it is not charging at all, sometimes I have to wait days and still it is dead. I am very dissapointed with samsung, especially because it is brand new.

0 Likes
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usersSx3wgKLHT wrote:

Ever since I've gotten my galaxy earbuds, my left side has been charging on and off and now it is not charging at all, sometimes I have to wait days and still it is dead. I am very dissapointed with samsung, especially because it is brand new.

@usersSx3wgKLHT 

Look at the charging pins in the case and on the earbud itself, see if all is straight and look clean.  

Contact Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
userNQQdUDCPqt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have only use these galaxy buds I got for free with my galaxy s10 pre order around 4 times. I put them on charge last night ( power level both buds 70 percent) now my left bud is completly dead and right is 100 %  the charging case indicator(inside light) is red when left bud is in and green with right bud in. Left bud will not charge. With only on bud charged will not connect to phone to reset. Need a solution. Model sm-r170 [Serial Removed off page ]

0 Likes