JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 01-23-2020 11:25 AM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
usernU1F4jkMng
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungAdam I sent you a private message

0 Likes
usernU1F4jkMng
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I received your email and wrote back with the necessary information. Please let me know the next steps. 

0 Likes
Samsung_pandaz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try to clean the pin connectors.

0 Likes
usernU1F4jkMng
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've already done all the "normal" things that would maybe help them charge, including cleaning the pin connectors. Still no dice

0 Likes
userEAmrgSEJSQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine isnt charging either and I tried all of the troubleshooting, this is pretty frustrating 

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
relder
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue with my left side ear bud.  It won't charge or register in the case and in the wearbales app it shows an exlamation mark on the left bud.  Can't seem to find a fix anywhere and have tried disconnecting and reconnecting bluetooth.  The buds have been working fine since September 2019.  Help???

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@relder Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of your earbuds so I may look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
relder
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungRei  please tell me how to find the information requested.

thanks

....rgelder

0 Likes
userbqHu9btR6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my galaxy buds since November.  They have been working great. As of two days ago my left galaxy bud stopped charging or connecting. I have been using the original charge it came with. Please help! 

0 Likes