cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left touchpad not working

Hi, I have galaxy buds+ both sides are connected successfully and working

But the left touchpad is not working, I can't pause, play or low the volume. The single, double, triple taps are NOT working how to fix this please??? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left touchpad not working

Hi @LameesFarran 

So you can try a few things. I would suggest, if you haven't already, "Reset" buds, Pair/Unpair buds, Restart your device also and lastly "Reset Network Settings" on device.

Hope these few steps helps in any way. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi @MB-837

Here's what happened 

First the left earbud touchpad was not working and the ambient sound mode it worked only on the right side then I reset the earbuds and the ambient sound mode only worked for both sides but not the touchpad on the left side 

Then I wrote the messege here i followed your instructions for "resetting network settings" and the touchpad is not working also but the problem is the ambient sound mode on the left side stopped working again i reset the earbuds again, unpaired/paired but in vain now i have two problems 😁 the left touchpad still not working and the ambient sound mode on the left side stopped working again 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@LameesFarran Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt so I may see what additional options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungRei 

Hi, I sent a private message but no one replied 😊

Highlighted
Comet

Hello@LameesFarran 

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy wearable app?

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Clear data , Clear Cache

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

Hope this was helpful