Original topic:

Losing connection outside with Buds Live & S21

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userl8WtFxbY0O
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a similar issue to the following post:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Buds-live-choppy-bad-non-existent-signal-and-connect...

But the above does not post the solution that worked for them. 

I have 2 sets of Buds Live, one set was free with a Note 20 Ultra, and the second set was free with an S21. Sometimes both buds lose connection but usually it's the left bud. Sometimes the left bud will just do the ding where it connects and then 2 seconds later the disconnection ding. Repeat for the entire time I'm outside. If I put my phone in my pocket the left ear just cuts out always and sometimes the right ear bud cuts out too. When outside I have to have my phone held in my hand and up at about the level of my neck or else I get problems, and even at this position I don't always get perfection.

Inside the buds work a lot better but still not perfect. The phone is maybe 3 feet from  the buds but my left ear will just drop the connection, again it's usually the left ear bud. 

Regardless of inside outside, sometimes the buds become out of sync. I suspect it's the same issue but inside generally the buds will eventually sync, sometimes outside the left bud will just disconnect or not sync. Often I have to remove the left ear bud and just use the one side.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Options
Galaxy Buds
If you put your phone in your pocket, you lessen the signal reach. For instance if you wear sweatpants or thick jeans your bluetooth reach is decreased because you have something blocking the signal. If you have in home wifi, the signal is stronger in the room the modem is in but if you go to another room, the walls can decrease signal strength, also other things like other people phones, radio waves and microwave ovens can interfere with the signals and make them weaker
0 Likes