JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost Galaxy Buds Charging Case

(Topic created: 06-21-2019 09:51 AM)
userZASKvqcGWy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

How can I get a replacement for the Galaxy Buds charging case?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

We currently do not offer the ability to just purchase a single case. You would need to purchase a new pair of buds.

Can be purchased here: https://www.samsung.com

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

27 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

At the moment I would advise you to contact the Samsung E-Commerce Department they would be able to help you better 

Samsung E-Commerce Support:
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
0 Likes
userbIs3Lw6qmM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung's online customer service is a joke. I also lost my case and called seeing if I could buy a replacement... had to repeat myself 4 times and the gentleman barely understood me, finally just to tell me he advises me to go online and buy a whole other new pair!!

How in the world do they not sell it separately for a $130 accessory and then give me a stock response about their policy! Sir, I offered to BUY one, so annoyed!!

For such a huge company, their customer service is apauling and I hate to say, when I had Apple devices, they were NEVER so stingy   😠

user8A9PebQ5eD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just had a very similar experience.  Live chat. Took 1 minutes to check their details to come back and say "No. buy a full set for $130". I'm not even in the US.

Truly disappointing.

Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

We currently do not offer the ability to just purchase a single case. You would need to purchase a new pair of buds.

Can be purchased here: https://www.samsung.com

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userz2DBda2HjM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This is CRAZY...........  silly.... just bad. I can't really express on how dumb this really is for customer service.  Can you buy a replacement knob on a oven or do you buy the whole oven again? 

So what happens when you DO NOT ACCEPT as a solution? 

userI9M1gDaKXb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Chat told me I can't purchase from ebay because they're not an authorized dealer either.  What happens when I purchase a replacement bud anyway?  Does the company completely disable its use?  This practice only encourages more waste in the landfills.

userQqlt8oHJvv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

How are you expecting to sell this and we can't replace the case? I guess I'm buying a new pair of airpods. Dumb

Samsung_zuvIDaz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Apple offers replacement services because it's the right thing to do. What's the problem why wont you sell us a case it cant be that hard

userxZSbwsjPw4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So , no one at Samsung thinks about adding a tracker to the charging case, just in CASE they get lost?