cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Microphone Problem with Galaxy Buds

So when I use my galaxy buds microphone, only the one that I take out from the case first works. Meaning, if I take a bud out after already taking one out, the microphone of that will not work. Please help

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microphone Problem with Galaxy Buds

when this occurs, do both buds show they are connected in the Wearables app? Have you tried resetting the earbuds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I actually only use it with my laptop, and no I have not tried resetting them

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have the application manager downloaded for the laptop? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/galaxy-buds

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks, I've just downloaded it. There was a software update and I downloaded it. It seems to be the same problem, but thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

No worries! Now that they are updated, I would recommend resetting them. You should be able to do this through the app you downloaded. If the issue is still there, please send a private message with the model code and the serial number of the earbuds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Asteroid

Will do. Thanks a lot

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are very welcome! :-)

Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to reset them using the galaxy buds manager. Should I just get an Android and reset them using that?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

That would definitely be an option. I apologize I am not as familiar with the manager.