cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My Samsung Buds too quiet even with volume at full

Really hoping someone can help me. I have troubleshooted everything I can find online. It seems that after the last update, even at full volume on the buds and on my phone the buds are only 'okay'. I went for a run this morning with them in and couldn't really hear my music or podcasts even with the volume at full. I have the left/right bud made to change volume, I reset the buds, re-installed galaxy wearable app, I even did a factory reset of my phone (which was super annoying and yielded no result). I'm at a bit of a loss because I really liked my buds up until 3 days ago or so.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Samsung Buds too quiet even with volume at full

Same here. Samsung just sent me a brand new pair of buds after I had to send in the first pair after one of them completely stopped working.

I have messed around with the absolute volume feature within developer options, but toggling that hasn't made any changes. I'm not sure if this was due to an update, or my NEW buds are bad as well. At full volume, they sound less than half the power of my previous pair. I just completed a wearable device update and it did not help at all.

Hopefully Samsung can resolve this soon.  These are a great product when they work...

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Samsung Buds too quiet even with volume at full

Well I'm happy to hear that at least it's not just me. Anything I look up online is the simplest 'fix' that doesn't fix my problem at all. My phone is an Samsung S9, and I don't have the 'absolute volume' feature anywhere on my phone. Not sure if it was removed after an update or what.

I agree with you though, the buds worked great for 2 months for me, but in the past week I've spent hours trying to fix them, and am incredibly annoyed / frustrated.