Original topic:

My galaxy buds live kills Windows 10 audio service

(Topic created on: 10/11/20 1:20 PM)
user41DuRZK7c5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I try to connect my Galaxy buds live to Windows 10, it can be found as a bluetooth device. Then when I want to use them, it sometimes kills Windows audio service. After that, I have to restart my computer(takes approx.15 mins) as I cannot restart the service. Very unpleasant!

I wanted to use them for work - I have many virtual meetings using MS Teams.

Also I observed, that even if it starts to work with MS Teams, then I have a meeting in Zoom, Galaxy Buds Live kill the whole audio in Windows.

Also I cannot understand, why there is no possibility to setup a gesture for mute/unmute. That would be so much helpful.

So overall, the user experience and design are great. Software is half-cocked. Many improvements are needed.

3 Replies
user0eKLYUQgvh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue. On the top of that, Galaxy buds are not capable to register as a device during the call. There is simply nothing audible. I realized, that I must enable and disable the device in the settings for them to start work again.

I disagree, that there is a great user experience. It is actually very poor. I even do not see any follow-up here from anyone in Samsung either.

Meaning these issues are not going to be fixed soon or ever.

kbishop
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue as well.  Works but if I take my buds out of my ears before I close the meeting it kills my sound on my laptop and I have to restart my machine.  I have a Dell laptop and Glaxy Buds +

userosLgD3DWFF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

i have windows 10, everything works fine until i use zoom, teams or discord with the earbuds+. it makes a double microphone sound! terrible

0 Likes