JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My galaxy earbuds live hurts

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 06:20 AM)
userEu0N9i4Uzd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can't wear my headphone for more than 30 min. It hurts I tried every possible way and I read the all the related information but no luck. I saw lot of people has same issue which means that is a design issue. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky 

If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
tom2044
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
buds live are hit or miss. For me personally they fit perfectly, don't fall out and I can wear them literally for hours without any pain.
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky 

If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes