JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 02-19-2020 03:30 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number, and software version in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usersYRHmK3M4e
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried Everything please help!!

Samsung_72JNVmJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try going to settings and clicking on hearing.

0 Likes
user9fy83HBMuK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried resetting, forgetting bluetooth connection. But nothing worked

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have done some good troubleshooting steps already! Have you tried unpairing the buds in the wearables app and reconnecting? Also, do you see in the wearables app if there is an update for your Galaxy buds?

0 Likes
user8Ea7r67QVQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello the last galaxy bud has somehow become very quite and needs replacing iv done alot of simple tests and cleaned then but they still don't work 

MODELSmiley FrustratedM-R170(EARBUDS) EP-QR170(CRADLE)

SERIAL NUMBER:<hidden serial number>

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry​​​​​​​

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userYp1FHHFRCr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem. I have tried all the online troubleshooting tips. 

On other posts where you asked for the model number, I don't know where I find that. Can you tell me.

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have the full model code and serial number for your device via private message?

0 Likes
userucyH3WDgBh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud's volume is very low and won't get louder.

0 Likes