cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

NOT GETTING SCANNED, CONNECTED AND TOUCH NOT WORKING (NO BEEPS)

My galaxy buds plus are not being scanned in any device nor are they getting connected. Also, there is no touch response on either of the buds (no touch sound also).

All apps are updated.

Pl. help to resolve the issue.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NOT GETTING SCANNED, CONNECTED AND TOUCH NOT WORKING (NO BEEPS)

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand wanting to pair your Galaxy buds to your device so you can make use of them. When you open the WEarables app do the buds appear? I would recommend trying these steps below to see if we can get them to connect properly for you. 

Connecting to a Samsung Device

Please note: the following instructions are for Samsung mobile devices running Android 7.1.1 or later that have SmartThings installed. Update your device and SmartThings to the latest version before connecting

1Place the earbuds into their corresponding slots in the charging case

How do I pair and setup my galaxy buds?

2Close the charging case

3Open the charging case

The earbuds will automatically enter pairing mode and a pop-up window will appear on your device.

4Tap Connect on the pop up window

5Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting

Once your Galaxy Buds have been connected, they will automatically try and connect to your device everytime you open the charging case while the earbuds are inside.

You can also connect manually by following these steps. I understand you are stating that the touch is not responding, I would recommend trying this step while in your ears to test if they will connect of not.

1.Put your Galaxy buds in your ears

2.Tap and hold both earbuds' touchpads

The earbuds will enter Blutooth pairing mode. You will hear a sound

3Open the Bluetooth settings on your device and pair your Galaxy Buds as a new device

Let me know if this helped!