JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Galaxy Buds causing multiple ear infections

(Topic created: a month ago)
Members_6er8IJV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone had issues with the new galaxy buds causing repeated ear infections and hurting your ears. The original buds did not cause any of the issues, I am starting to regret buying the new ear buds. I always keep my buds clean and don't understand how this is happening. It first started with just the pain, so I stopped using both head phones at once and interchanged the headphone I was using daily. Then, excessive ear war started that quickly turned into an ear infection. I treated the ear infection, cleaned the headphones and did not use the headphones for 30 days. I started using one headphone only, but unfortunately the excessive ear war and ear infection has returned.  

Any recommendations?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.  I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.  I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Lots of people having the same issue, I have just discomfort and after trying multiple different ear tips,I returned them and bought the buds 2, no issues at all, very comfy
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
Members_6er8IJV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I do still need assistance. I just sent the private message. Thank you

0 Likes
Nchiz003
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got several ear infections from the galaxy buds pro. I just received the buds 2 on Thursday and after 1 use the same infections returned. Sending them right back. I'm so disappointed. I never had the issue with any other earbuds.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the requested information in the accepted solution in a private message?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes