cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

No galaxy buds from my pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i have just received my S10 i pre ordered from samsung, the pakage was delivered by dpd ,the free galaxy bud was not in the package
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: No galaxy buds from my pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The galaxy buds were never going to be in the package. They were never suggest, advertised or claimed to be in the package. They ship 6-8 weeks after the phone is delivered. I claimed mine in the Shop Samsung app today, and within moments got confirmation and also a notice that it was approved and will ship week of April 1.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have the same issue. The "Benefits" tab doesn't show in the members app.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
i have got the benefit tab in my member app but when i press it, i just get a blank white screen after it finished loading, but i thought i didn't have to get this way since i ordered from Samsung directly
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, I recommend reaching out to our Media Solutions team directly regarding this. They can be reached via this phone number (855) 795-0509

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The galaxy buds were never going to be in the package. They were never suggest, advertised or claimed to be in the package. They ship 6-8 weeks after the phone is delivered. I claimed mine in the Shop Samsung app today, and within moments got confirmation and also a notice that it was approved and will ship week of April 1.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EVERYONE GO TO THE SHOP SAMSUNG APP TO REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE BUDS!🙂

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How ? I have the app but do not see how to register for the buds. Detailed instructions please.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
For the UK is in the Samsung Members App. Just sign in and scroll down to the Claim Samsung buds Offer. Honestly, Samsung can do better with informing people about this process. No email or contact whatsoever!! Hurry up and do it as the offer to claim expires in April.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does it take so long to deliver the preordered buds? People who can buy the buds now can get them earlier. Shouldn't people who preordered get theirs first? Mine is shipping on the week of April 15. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To the contrary, my order confirmation very explicitly said that the Galaxy Buds would ship with my device...

Galaxy Buds White Promo

MODEL NUMBER: SM-R170NZWAXAR-PROMO

EXPECTED SHIP DATE 

Will ship with device