cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Not charging

My galaxy buds plus case is not charging. I've tried using different cables, even the one they gave me with the earbuds when I purchased them. None of the cables have worked. I've tried using a different charging brick and even switching to another outlet. None of that worked so I even tried charging them via a wireless charging pad. That did not work either. My galaxy buds plus case is still at zero percent and so are my earbuds. The led light on my case is not lighting up either.

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Not charging

If your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, or Gear IconX are not charging or turning on, the issue may be with the earbuds or the charging case. Using a non-Samsung approved charger may cause charging malfunctions; it's also possible that the earbuds may be damaged. You can try fully charging the case, checking the earbuds for damage, or restarting the earbuds.
Astronaut

mine was doing the same. sent them in for repair now they're back to working.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Samsung_3wMHmR5 Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds so I nay look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.