cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Not working

Anybody else having galaxy bud problems first the left went quiet now the right went also second pair

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Not working

Same here...it worked fine till yesterday.

The volume is too low.

Highlighted
Asteroid

My second pair

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm on my third pair and I'm having issues

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried adjusting the media volume sync turned on in your Bluetooth Advanced Settings? 

Highlighted
Product Expert

have you guys tried letting the battery from both case and buds die? i found it helped me with my buds. kill the battery.

wait 5 minutes.

charge up again.

re pair to phone and if sound is still low. toggle the ambiant sound on and off. it should re sync both buds audio! hope this helps yall!

Product Expert

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.