cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

427 REPLIES 427
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

Is something wrong with customer support line been trying to reach then 3 days now
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

@user97qXwsL7iX wrote:
Is something wrong with customer support line been trying to reach then 3 days now

Yeah, we're in a pandemic. It's the new normal. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

that may be true but the new normal shouldnt be crappy customer service either
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

They use the pandemic as an excuse. If they give us bad service, it is because they are slack. Everyone tries to blame the pandemic, and that is pathetic.
Highlighted
Constellation

that's a very generalized statement. Many companies have been able to successfully move (temporarily or permanently) to virtual/remote work since the pandemic began. I personally would assume customer support phone lines would transition to remote/virtual support fairly easily (especially if the company was "modern" &/or computerized for lack of better terms, pre-pandemic).
Highlighted
Astronaut

it doesn't seem to impact the billing office. they still pickup on the first ring! COVID my butt!
Highlighted
Comet

ALWAYS. they've been sending me something for 2 months and I spend an hour minimum on the phone each time & still NEVER GOT IT🤬🤔🤬
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

your specification dont show exactly where these mics are just where the "mic" ports are. show the exact mic location. if I should open up one of these pea pods will I find 3 mics or just one?
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

mics? there's 3 I believe.