Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-11-2020 05:03 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Fangoria112
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I didn't like the way they fit in my ear and the sound leakage. Wound up giving this to my oldest kid and picked up the buds +
Lena979078123go
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like this brand
userrN4k4A9rEh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are there any Wingfit that goes with the bud live
usersTeqWIkzd2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Not worth the money in my opinion. My bose earbuds cost less and sound WAY better!
Stoufferb23
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I dunno man, I have the Bose sound sport se's and while they are great ear buds and I do love boses ear wingtips the buds live put out a fantastic sound, they're comfy, and they don't hang out of your ears. The batteries in my Bose don't hold much of a charge and they quit supporting them 1 year later. My daughter thinks she wants ipod earpod pros because they have anc, I was like honey Bose invented anc. I got hear the sound sports for her bday last year and now she wants those things. I said you just want them because you see more people with them. Your downgrading big time leaving Bose and going to earpods.
None the less, I am happy with the galaxy beans! I bet the 2.0 will be far better, can't wait.
Kingswurv
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just reset and see what happens
Ali0922
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love these buds ! sounds great
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like the new buds live, the sound is great. I do wish samsung would offer some replacement wingtips for the buds live. I broke one of my small wingtips and really in need of a replacement.
thereismotion
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Built for impact
userCM5PviUMWO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
for the amount I purchased the note 20 ultra for I would have loved to have received a pair actually I feel kinda disappointed in samsung