Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-15-2020 06:37 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
rachellloyd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
that is cool
0 Likes
Cranky_Bear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
1 day now and like them. only need to have 1 cable for phone and buds. its great.
RomeW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
They work good With my Note10 plus, no reported problems yet
cocolo360
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Good morning i really thank you for the comment i was going to get me one of those but if they have all those problems i staying with my oldest buds i have been using for a year now no problem at all.
The_Devon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

What happened to Ambient mode?!  Is this being added in later, or do I need to go back to the regular buds?

SdotNY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
It'd be nice if you allowed us to purchase replacement wingtips/skin caps
Jonrican
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
My only issue is how dirty they get so quick...im trying to clean the small grill on the inside and nothing seems to work
userCm52t0eBQP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
These are the most comfortable 👂 ear buds, I own. The call quality is excellent. You just need to make sure you have the correct fit.
BoyMom1x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
does anyone on here have these?
Options
Galaxy Buds
be sure to put them in correctly so the music won't muffle these are great I love my mystic bronze