Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

😍😍😍😍❀
Highlighted
Astronaut

mine won't pair anymore? been to sprint store twice and they can't get them work either!! I am very disappointed!!!
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

i would contact customer service. I love mine
Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried everything with these things. the left one just won't work anymore. only had these a few months.
Highlighted
Halo

have you tried contacting Samsung Care?
Highlighted
Constellation

same here
Highlighted
Asteroid

not worth the money. they look good but will easily break. even with the slightest dent. they look fine but it won't work no matter what I do.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have dropped mine from 6ft many times.....They're slippery little buggers, but not a thing has happened to them. Actually one of the big YouTubers who does teardown videos stated they're surprisingly tough. In my opinion, for the $ you cant beat them. You could not give me a pair of airpods. NEVER! just sayin lol.
Highlighted
Halo

i got the original Galaxy buds and was really disappointed in the sound and what you get for the price. I even preferred the sound of some cheap, no-name brand ear buds I had purchased for under $50 and used those instead....

BUT, I got these Galaxy Buds Live...and I was actually surprised with the difference these new ones have over the old ones. I am very happy with the Buds Live! they sound a lot better and I was surprised at how much better bass they have over the other ones I have tested.
I am also happy and love the useability of the mic on these. besides using them for the clarity on phone calls, they work great as the muc when shooting video with my Note 20 Ultra! that was a big bonus for me.
Highlighted
Astronaut

when are this coming out