Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-05-2020 11:45 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Tara48
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
can you send me the link please
tgj2359
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would like the info please
0 Likes
usercwoqKDu3Af
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
akg's are pretty good!
0 Likes
UnknownUser2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
where in their website do you input this info
SKLZWL
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did.🤷‍:male_sign:🤷‍:male_sign:
userB8hPEQ9Yxe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
you have to go to samsung customer care. BUT they are note the new wireless earbus, they are wired ear buds that have a c :electric_plug:. I wasn't impressed but still good to have just in case.
DevinM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
you can put all that information in needed to get them sent to u on the shop samsung app. should be under inbox I believe or offers for you.
user8KhBLc3aWw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
me too
userMByeMDXPY2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
me too !!! Just how do we go about??
SonnyR00Z
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I pre-ordered (by 3 days) my note ultra and recieved 150$ credit which I applied toward the purchase of these new buds. Think I paid 21$ or so...free shipping. This was through AT&T.