Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 11-16-2020 06:13 AM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
ArmyVet88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are they better than the Galaxy Buds+? I just bought a red pair of Buds+ and love Them! Bass could be a little deeper but mic and overall quality are Phenomenal! Definitely my favorite Set of headphones I've owned!
0 Likes
kitasbuds
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
love ear buds
0 Likes
userOnkEdnXhwc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
they are great for music but people have a hard time hearing me when talking
TheRealShadynasty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
that's no good...got them yesterday specifically to replace some older earbuds with the same problem...oh well...maybe I'll return them and wait for the Galaxy Buds Beyond coming out in January
0 Likes
Boogiedown06
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My next Update
0 Likes
Tina46
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like them but would like to know how much they are
TheRealShadynasty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
on sale now for $140...$30 off
0 Likes
rafaelnieves72
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
to bad I can use it. buds like that never can stay on my ear right
TheRealShadynasty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
they come with an extra set of rubber fins to try to help that problem...couldn't hurt to try...if you get at Best Buy you always have a couple of weeks to take them back
0 Likes
mexicantex
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got me some and they are way better than air pods from Apple Samsung is now my favorite technology creator
0 Likes