Original topic:

Offline last location check

(Topic created: 05-26-2024 02:01 PM)
hotshotpro22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi, I recently had my galaxy earbuds pro 2 stolen(i think), but I thought I'd lost them at first. Now this phone (galaxy a54) is the only link I have as they are still in my bluetooth list. I tried connecting randomly and it said it couldnt connect to restored device. Set to pairing mode and try again. This means someone has them and reset them to their phone correct? I have read that you can get the last known location regardless of being actively paired or not, as long as my phone has it saved. Is this true? If so, could someone help me out that would be much appreciated. If not one way then perhaps another???
0 Likes
3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @hotshotpro22, Welcome to the Community. We understand how upsetting it is when you are unable to locate your earbuds.

This link provides steps for using SmartThings Find to locate your missing devices: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080182/

If the buds are out of Bluetooth range (32 feet), or if their battery is dead, the app will show the earbud(s) as disconnected and will not be able to locate the earbud(s). Additionally, the earbuds may not beep if there are foreign substances or debris blocking the IR sensor. This function cannot be used to locate a missing charging case.

0 Likes
hotshotpro22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am unable to see the last location no matter what I've tried. It said it couldnt connect to restored device. Set to pairing mode and try again. This means someone has them and reset them right?
0 Likes
charlie20
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I lost 3 pairs of buds because they are never discoverable even when I'm in the same room with them. I mean that, the ring your ear buds feature rarely works. Can I buy a single replacement bud 2? Google sells one bud if you lose one so fingers 🤞
0 Likes