cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Hardy098
Constellation

One Galaxy Bud's touch pad isn't working

I have gotten my galaxy buds as part of the pre order deal with the S10 and have been working fine since recieving them. Yesterday one of the buds failed to connect to the phone when taking them out of the case but fixed by restarting my bluetooth.

However after this the touchpad on the right bud (the one that previously failed to connect) has stopped working and not even beeping in response to any of the touches. I have tried clearing the cache and data from the galaxy wearable app and has failed to work.

The left earbud still works completely fine.

does anyone know any fixes I can do or is the bud in need of repairs?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One Galaxy Bud's touch pad isn't working

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Josh_Hardy098
Constellation

This link did not help unfortunately.

The earbud is connecting to my device, making the noise to turn on, playing music, but the touchpad isn't responding to any of the gestures with no beeps or feedback.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If the troubleshooting steps did not help the symptom you are experiencing I would recommend an exchange for the buds. If your buds were purchased in the US and you do not want to go through the retailer for the exchange, the exchange warranty for the retailer has expired or if Samsung was your retailer I'd be more than happy to set that up for you. I'll just need you to send me a private message with the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. 

If your buds were not purchased in the US please follow this link to find the contact information for the support team in the country where the buds were purchased. http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.