Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds right bud not playing sound but is responsive

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number so I can look into the warranty status? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung buds left not playing audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Left galaxy bud is not playing any audio. It responds to touch but no audio. Please help. I just got them yesterday 12/16/2019

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds - Left earpiece considerably quieter than the right

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not entirely sure it where to post this, but I was hoping someone could help me.

I've had the Samsung Galaxy Buds for a while, and they've worked great -- until earlier this week. The left earpiece has become much quieter than the right, to the point where it's almost inaudible.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps located here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/ and nothing changed or helped.

I'm wondering if there is anything else I can do to resolve my issue. Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone is able to provide!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds - Left earpiece considerably quieter than the right

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know if it will help or not, but mine do that sometimes, and it is because sometimes the rubber tip fits a little to tightly in the ear, and pushes back. When it does that, it will be much quieter with like no bass. Maybe try another size rubber tip?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Clean the ear wax out the sound port

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fix now

Asteroid

Galaxy Buds are Quiet | OneUI 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright so this is a little different than everyone else who has had this issue. Everyone is saying to either use the touchpad volume control options in the gear app to fix it, or toggle media volume sync, which is in the advance section of Bluetooth settings.

I've got an S10 with oneui 2.0 beta, which runs Android 10. Problem is that media volume sync that I used to have in Bluetooth settings isn't there anymore after the update.

From what I remember this had fixed my problem prior to the update, but I've been unable to get loud sound out of my buds since. 

I've also tried with another Android phone and a couple Apple devices to get any louder sound, but all to no avail. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Galaxy Buds are Quiet | OneUI 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@circuitdh 

My phone has Android 10 but I didn't play with my Galaxy buds yet after the OS update.  So if you pull down notification panel, do you see where it says media?  Before it would say Smartthings.  In there you can see some volume controls of BT devices that are currently connected.  See if playing with some of those settings will help.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've tried all the stuff in that menu. Unless you have dual audio enabled, all you really get in options is basic music controls and where to output the audio to (headphones or device). Nothing in there really made any difference :/

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@circuitdh 

Hmm.  What about resetting earbuds in Galaxy Wearable app?