Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-19-2019 12:21 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
usertvuwmuCJHk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right ear bud is lower than the left iv tryed everything anyone know how to fix or how I go about getting them replaced would be great thanks 

0 Likes
userlgW5r9KNIE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My Left galaxy bud is not playing any audio. It responds to touch but no audio. Please help. I just got them yesterday 12/16/2019

0 Likes
useroTsOjTEYEd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I have had these galaxy buds for probably about 2 months when the left ear bud randomly got really quiet like it was on super low volume. I've done just about every thing I could think of. Checked for updates, reset, charged, connected and disconnected. I'm honestly really disappointed at this point and would  not like to buy a new pair especially if this would happen again. All help appreciated

0 Likes
user6ieH8oOWIB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant find a fix, I've tried cleaning, letting the battery die completely and recharging and nothing seems to work. Any more suggestions?

0 Likes
userhI5vXxMMCu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good day,

My right earbud suddenly played quieter than the left. The device has not been damaged in any way. I have attempted all troubleshooting options on other posts and the issue has not been resolved. The other posts say that the issue has been resolved however, the resolution is to private message an assistant.

0 Likes
user5NqFu0rAes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I cant hear anything on my buds the sound is either very low or completely gone

userOF70V2Y2AW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same my left galaxy bud went out

0 Likes
userpoyY37pEyv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I went to use my galaxy buds today and the right one is extremely quiet. I made sure it was clean but nothing appeared to be on it. Any fixes?

0 Likes
Samsung_y6M6Yyv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been noticing for the past couple weeks that the right ear was starting to sound quieter than my left and now it's barely audible, even when I turn the volume all the way up on both my phone and the earbud. Is there anyway to fix this?

0 Likes
userTmTG083IKt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The left ear has a very low volume in comparison to the right, ive done literally everything possible to try fix them like restarting them, connecting another kind of device, ambient audio on/off etc and nothing is working. They never got wet or anythin and this has happend before but it fixed itself moderately fast but not this time as its been goin on for over 48 hours now. someone help please

0 Likes